The central lecture hall building of the University of Commerce
The project of building the central lecture hall building of the University of Commerce is invested by the University of Commerce. The project is built at the lecture hall CD of the University of Commerce, No. 79, Ho Tung Mau Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City. TEXO Consultancy and Investment Joint Stock Company is in charge of project management work.
Main project information:
Project: Central lecture hall building of University of Commerce
– Type of construction: civil construction
– Construction level: level II
– Main information of the project:
• Land area: 5,750 m2
• Construction area is about: 2,177 m2
• Construction density: 39.1 %
• Total construction floor area: 24,027 m2 (of which total floating floor area is 20,877 m2; basement floor area is 3,150 m2);
• Building height: Floor 1 to floor 12
• Estimated completion time: April 20, 2025.