Hanoi Grand Plaza Hotel – CharmVit Group (Korea)
Hanoi Grand Plaza Hotel is a complex of Luxury Hotel and Office, having its total construction area of 119.500 m2 that owned by CharmVit Group – Korea.
The Hanoi Grand Plaza hotel is part of the Grand Plaza Hanoi complex that includes a five-star hotel, a department store and an international standard grade A office building.
Charmvit group of the Republic of Korea held a ceremony to launch its five-star hotel in Hanoi, the Grand Plaza, on Sept. 26. The hotel, situated at 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay district, is one for the city’s key projects to mark the Thang Long-Hanoi millennium anniversary.
Grand Plaza hotel comprises of 620 rooms, including 107 VIP rooms and is expected to help ensure accommodations for foreign delegates to attend Thang Long-Hanoi’s 1,000 th birthday celebrations and the ASEAN Summit in late October.
Charmvit Grand Plaza – International Standard Office Space Preparing to Open.
– Developed by: Hanoi Plaza Hotel Co., Ltd (Branch of Charmvit Group)
– Designed by: Vinaconex R&D
– Construction: Vinaconex II
– Location: 117 Tran Duy Hung Road, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi 6km from Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi and walking distance form Thang Long Big C supermarket and the National Conference Centre.
– Description: A World Class Integrated Business Complex Comprising of a 5-Star Hotel, Luxury Department
Store and International Standard Grade A Office Space
– Net Floor plate for Office: 1,800sqm per floor.
– 27 levels
– Basement: 2 basements of 15,000sqm
– Lifts: 11 Otis lifts for office (capacity of 24 persons)
– Column-free design
– Opening: Q1/2010
Charmvit Grand Plaza is expected to be an ideal working place for all types of business.