Centerpoint Hanoi – Highrise housing and Office for rent complex- Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Centerpoint Hanoi – Highrise housing and Office for rent complex- Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi invested by Hanoi construction company no 2 is under construction at Lot 3.7 CC Le Van Luong – a gold position at the intersection of Le Van Luong – Hoang Dao Thuy. The project was supervised by TEXO Consultancy and Investment JSC
Centerpoint Hanoi – Highrise housing and Office for rent complex is located in a beautiful location crossroads Le Van Luong and Hoang Dao Thuy Street through Trung Hoa – Nhan Chinh urban, which is a new Trade Center of the capital, Hanoi. Hanoi Centerpoint project would be the perfect choice for customers who need to rent offices and apartments.
Hanoi Centerpoint has a total surface area of 9984m2, of which construction area accounts for 27% and the rest 73% is an area of green space: the public works – entertainment for children, green park, automatic parking system, high quality synchronization service system such as supermarkets, cafeteria, laundry service, apartment cleaning and decoration will bring a space to live healthy with modern gadgets.
Scale of the project:
* Total area: 9984 m2
* Construction Area: 2685 m2
* Total floor area: 46.925m2
* Service Floor area: 2.685m2
* Total number of apartments: 360
* Building density: 26.8%
* Land use coefficient: 4.7 times
* 2 Basement Floor area: 2.408m2
* Height: 33 floors, Commerce Center: Floor 1 – 7. Apartment: from floor 7 to 33
Hanoi Centerpoint is invested with synchronous and modern technical infrastructure systems which improve the environment and increase better living condition facilities to the people and increase land funding for the city, developing house under the direction of the capital.
Some pictures of the actual project: