TEXO - Construction consultancy, construction consultancy, construction, inspection, supervision, quality. View More
Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh is 5-star resort invested by the reputed investor Eurowindow Holding and managed by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Group (Switzerland). This is world-renowned corporation with a lot of experience in managing hotels and resorts of 5-star standards. TEXO Consulting and Investment JSC is doing consultation and supervision work at this project.
– Project name: Movenpick Cam Ranh Resort
– Location: Dai Beach, Cam Hai Dong Commune, Cam Ranh District, Khanh Hoa Province
– Investor: Eurowindow Holding
– Management Unit: Movenpick Hotel & Resorts Group (Switzerland)
– Total area: 34.2 ha. Total investment: 2.300 billion
– Building density: 15%
– Total floor area of building: 95.300m2
– No of Villas: 121 premium villas designed from 1 floor , 01 – 03 bedrooms with sea views, including:
+ 30 1-bedroom villas: from 416.1 m2 to 449.49 m2, construction area of 220.7 m2
+ 64 2-bedroom villas: from 472.13 m2 to 528, 83m2, building area 270.1 m2
+ 27 3-bedroom villas: from 550 m2 to 620 m2, building area of 307,7 m2
MOVENPICK CAM RANH LOCATION
Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh is in the central location – the heart of Dai Beach with 800m shoreline. The resort is only a 5-minute driving to Cam Ranh International Airport, 25 minutes to reach the city of Nha Trang and convenient to the beauty spots such as: Thap Cham, Da Lat. This is one of the factors determining the value and attracting tourists.
MOVENPICK CAM RANH DESIGN
Mövenpick Resort Cam Ranh was designed by the renowned architects with modern and mixed architecture of local design, consisting of 118 luxury villas, 250 international 5-star standard hotel rooms and condotel with 132 resort apartments along with recreation, entertainment, health and beauty services: Switzerland Village , sport area, beach clubs, Oasis health Spa & Beauty, restaurants and children’s play area, adventure play area with various games.